Jon Holler, Southeast Region Manager
A Senior Project Manager in our Nashville office, Jon has more than 20 years of experience in design and construction of maintenance and operations facilities. His experience includes planning and design on more than 50 municipal service centers, bus and rail transit facilities, and vehicle maintenance facilities throughout the United States ranging in size from $5 to more than $100 million in construction value. Jon excels at managing some of the firm’s largest and most complex projects from initial planning and conceptual design through construction close out. His abilities to manage multi-disciplinary design teams to meet client deliverables, are among the best in the industry.
Return to see all of our Leaders
- LA Metro Expo Rail Operations and Maintenance Facility
- LA Metro Gold Line Operations Campus
- LA Metro Division 13 Bus Maintenance and Operations Facility
- Honolulu Mass Transit Maintenance and Storage Facility
- TRANSPO Operations and Maintenance Facility