Over the past two years, MDG has written articles for BUSRide magazine, one of the industry’s leading professional publications. We’ve had great fun sharing our experience and advice with readers. The articles populate a continually evolving MDG eBook, which you can access on demand.
You’ll find the following articles in our eBook, with a new article added each quarter throughout 2016:
- Bus Facility Preliminary Design: 7 Common-Sense Steps
- Good for Them, Good for You – Today’s Drivers’ Room and Dispatch Center
- Preventive Maintenance: What is the Cost of Doing Nothing?
- Bus Parking – Inside and Out
- Maintenance Doesn’t Have To Be The “Pits”
- Polyurea Coating – Could it Save Your Wash Bay?
- Giving Bus Maintenance a Lift
- Keep Your Buses Clean – Vacuum Systems
- Tire Storage Solutions for Maintenance Facilities
- Multistory Bus Operations and Maintenance Facilities
- Best Repair Bay Configuration
- VLMs Prove Their Worth in Maintenance Facilities
If you’d like to know more about these topics, please contact us at MDG! We’d love to hear from you!