Industry focus means you get the right expertise for your project.
You probably don’t spend your career designing new maintenance facilities. So how do you know what you don’t know?
- Are you unsure of how much space you need? Are you short on budget?
- Do you need a site?
- Are your equipment options overwhelming?
You have a resource. MDG.
- Data from hundreds of projects combine to give you a Rulebook for Facility Design and tools to help you through the facility design process.
- Master plans and preliminary designs support project phasing so you can take advantage of both ready and future funds.
- A structured site selection process helps you choose the best option for both short- and long-term use.
- Equipment Industrial Design capabilities take the burden of equipment selection off you.
With MDG, you get a partner whose sole business is designing safe, functional, and efficient maintenance facilities. That means you have the most recent knowledge, the broadest experience, and the best expertise working for you.