MDG is committed to sustainable practices, both in our projects as well as in our daily lives. We believe that every bit counts, and we’re doing our part to make this world a better place. As a signatory of the Sustainability Commitment with the American Public Transportation Association, we engage in numerous strategies for continued improvement, including:
- Ongoing monitoring of sustainability goals and continuing education for staff members.
- Utilizing mass transit whenever possible, both for daily commuting and project related travel.
- Locating our offices in high frequency transit service areas and/or in close proximity to our employees.
- An aggressive recycling program for paper, plastics, glass, and metals.
- Educating our clients and partners about best practices for sustainability in the design of maintenance facilities.
Here are a few of our LEED Certified projects: